CRL Energy has over 10 years of experience in exploration, quantification, and characterisation of Coal Seam Gas (CSG) resources in New Zealand and internationally. Our services include:
- Basin analysis and prospectivity analysis;
- Long and short term desorption to determine gas content of coals;
- Sample collection and drill site supervision;
- In situ formation permeability testing;
- Data acquisition related to resource characterisation, desorption and adsorption isotherms, gas composition and isotope analyses, coal quality, hydrogeology, and water quality;
- Resource quantification, reservoir analysis, gas-in-place estimation; and
- Production modelling and history matching.
CRL Energy operates throughout New Zealand and is expanding business into Asia through collaborations with PT Geoservices, a major Indonesian minerals sector service provider.
CRL Energy also undertakes analysis of coal gas content and composition for mine ventilation and management.
Links to CSG partners and/or clients
Solid Energy NZ CSG