The Technology group have two carbonisers to target specific product species. One for biomass applications working at temperatures of below 400oC and one for coals working at temperatures up to 1000oC.
CRL Energy's experts can ascertain:
- The conversion mode that produces highest yields of biochar;
- Processes to increase energy density of biomass; and
- Improvements to storage and handling properties of solid products.
Applications for carbonisation include:
- Production of slurry fuels;
- Biochar for soil enhancement; and
- Extraction of complex chemicals.
Designed for use on:
- Bagasse, Bio-solids, Seaweed, Wood, etc.
Dr Tana Levi
68 Gracefield Road
PO Box 31-244
Lower Hutt 5040
Tel: +64 4 570 3700
Fax: +64 4 570 3701