Magnetic Separation Pilot Plant
CRL Energy now has a magnetic separation pilot plant. The pilot plant is suitable for raw / tails / middling iron sand separation, grinding liberation trials, dense media evaluation, marketing and bulk testing samples.
Our plant includes:
• 2 x Low intensity Magnetic Separators (LIMS) 1100 Gauss, 950 Gauss.
• Medium Intensity Magnetic Separator (MIMS) 3500 Gauss.
• Kason Sieve 800mm, Mogensen bulk screen, 200mm sieves down to 20µm.
• Conveyors, augers, vibrating feeders.
• Walk in Oven (250°C).
• 3 x 500L, 2 x 1200L mixing tanks / sumps.
• 3 x 25 mm peristaltic slurry pumps, submersible pumps and hosing.
• 500L ceramic lined ball mill (350kg of 30mm + 50mm alumina grinding media), bench scale rod mill, ring mills.
• Davis tube, 3 tonne scales, magnetic wands, metallurgical microscope, dense media separations (LST).
• Gauss meters, magnetic susceptibility meter, XRF lab on site, preparation equipment.